Two Chanhassen Seniors Among 17 to Earn Ridgeview Foundation Scholarships
Two Chanhassen seniors are among 17 area students to earn scholarships from the Ridgeview Foundation.
According to the Chaska Herald, Grace Merrill and Claire Shea, seniors at Chanhassen High School, were awarded $2,000 scholarships from the Ridgeview Foundation, which are given to students pursuing a health-related degree or career.
In addition to the monetary award, recipients also get access to Ridgeview Medical Center as an educational resource, including opportunities for job shadowing, internships and volunteering during their college careers, the report said.
Recipients were selected by the Ridgeview Scholarship Committee, with representatives from Ridgeview Medical Center, Ridgeview Sibley Medical Center and Ridgeview Le Sueur Medical Center.
- Chanhassen a Top-5 Place to Raise a Family in Minnesota
- Chanhassen Set to Change Zoning Laws, Ordinances to Attract Breweries
- Minnesota Metabolic Weight-Loss Clinic Opens Chanhassen Location
- Chanhassen’s Paisley Park Named 2018 ‘Best Museum’ by City Pages
- Chanhassen High Grad Frank Ragnow Selected in First Round of NFL Draft
This local update courtesy of your Chanhassen Community Expert.