Tonic Solfa’s Lead Singer to Headline Two Shows at Chanhassen Dinner Theatres
The Emmy Award-winning lead singer of a cappella group Tonic Solfa is branching out for a solo act at Chanhassen Dinner Theatres April 28 and 29.
According to KARE11, Shaun Johnson will debut “The Shaun Johnson Big Band Experience” April 28 and 29 at the Chanhassen venue. The singer’s musical styling takes band music and fuses it with modern day mixes of all genres.
The performances are part of the Chanhassen Dinner Theatre’s 2017 concert series,
For tickets or more information, click here.
- Chanhassen High School Hires New Principal
- Eastern Carver County Schools’ Foundation Names Teacher of Year Finalists
- Chanhassen Prepares to Celebrate 50th Anniversary
- ‘Grease’ Comes Back to Chanhassen Dinner Theatres
- Construction on Senior Living Campus in Chanhassen to Start This Summer
This local update courtesy of your Chanhassen Community Expert.