Tickets Now Available For ‘Celebration 2018’ at Paisley Park
A four-day event celebrating Prince’s life and legacy will be help in April at the iconic singer’s Chanhassen-based museum, and tickets are now on sale.
According to the official website of Paisely Park, Prince’s former home, which is now a museum and memorial, tickets are now available for Celebration 2018, a four-day event that will include live music, rare concert screenings, panel discussions, and other programming.
Celebration 2018 will take place between April 19-22, 2018. According to the website, all passes will also include a ticket to a Saturday, April 21 event at Target Center, which will feature newly remastered and never-before-released audio and video of Prince accompanied live on the Target Center stage by a super-group of musicians who performed alongside Prince throughout his legendary career.
- Paisley Park to Sell Alcohol During Super Bowl
- Chanhassen Students Donate Clothes to Help Teens in Need
- Chanhassen Parks and Rec Offering Family Cross Country Skiing Lesson
- Community Invited to Write Letters for Chanhassen’s 100th Anniversary Time Capsule
- Chanhassen Teen Earns Lead Role in River Valley Dance Academy’s Christmas Production
This local update courtesy of your Chanhassen Community Expert.