The Beaches of Chanhassen Are Calling
Summer has officially begun for many Minnesota residents and with the rapidly improving weather, you may be looking to visit a local beach soon.
The City of Chanhassen and its Parks and Recreation Department believe parks, open space, trails and recreation positively impact residents’ quality of life and work hard to offer the best possible resources. Chanhassen features a handful of great beaches:
Beaches with Lifeguards on Duty
- Lake Ann Beach, located in Lake Ann Park at 1456 West 78th St., is staffed with lifeguards daily from early-June to mid-August from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Minnewashta Regional Park (operated by Carver County) is located on Highway 41 (Hazeltine Boulevard) between Highways 5 and 7. Lifeguards will be on duty daily from mid-June to mid-August from noon to 6 p.m., as weather permits.
Beaches without Lifeguards on Duty
- Carver Beach on Lotus Lake, 6891 Lotus Tr.
- Greenwood Shores Beach on Lake Ann, 7110 Utica Ln.
- Roundhouse Park Beach on Lake Minnewashta, 3950 Kings Rd.
For more information on all parks and recreation spots in town, click here.
- Chanhassen Resident Graduates as Holy Family Catholic’s Salutatorian
- Stevie Ray’s to Offer New Summer Improv Classes
- Tom Workman Announces Re-Election Bid
- Chanhassen Council Approves Retail Development to Replace Gas Station
- Need Help Choosing New Home Options? Your Chanhassen Expert Can Help!