Target Adding Liquor Store to Chanhassen Store
The Target store in Chanhassen is officially getting a liquor store.
According to the Star Tribune, Target Corporation is renovating 28 Twin Cities Target stores this year, and as part of the makeover, some of those stores are getting liquor stores, including the one in Chanhassen.
The liquor store — which is a Target branded Wine and Spirit store — are built into its big-box stores, but have a separate entrance from the outside in accordance with Minnesota law, the report said.
Target had to apply for a liquor license from the city of Chanhassen, which has been approved. While the report didn’t say when Chanhassen store would be getting the new liquor store, it’s expected to happen in 2018.
- Chanhassen’s Target to Get Renovation as Company Modernizes Stores
- Chanhassen Author Raises Money for Dogs in Need
- Chanhassen City Council Gives OK for Panera Bread Restaurant
- Chanhassen Elementary Students Meet Medal of Honor Recipient
- Tickets Now Available For ‘Celebration 2018’ at Paisley Park
This local update courtesy of your Chanhassen Community Expert.