Study Names Chanhassen as Top City for Young Families in MN
In an analysis of the most affordable and family-friendly communities in Minnesota, local financial company NerdWallet ranked Chanhassen at No. 32 on its “Best Cities for Young Families in Minnesota” list.
According to NerdWallet, the financial services company looked at three major factors that drive people’s decisions on where they should raise their families: public school excellence, home affordability, and growth and prosperity. A total of 88 cities with populations of at least 10,000 people were looked at and ranked.
The study showed that Chanhassen homeownership costs are about $2,271 each month, the median home value is $348,100 and the schools were rated at a 9 out of 10.
Monticello took the No. 1 spot, while Waconia and Ham Lake came in at No. 2 and No. 3, respectively. See the full list here.
- Chaska Manufacturer Plans Move to Chanhassen
- Restaurant Review: Na’s Thai Café in Chanhassen
- Chanhassen Wins Awards for Being a Top Livable Community
- Chanhassen Council Approves Plans for Two New Restaurants
- Chanhassen Fire Department Adds 3 New Firefighters
This local update courtesy of your Chanhassen Community Expert.