‘Sister Act!’ to Return to Chanhassen Dinner Theatres This November
Chanhassen Dinner Theatres will bring back its insanely popular version of Sister Act! the musical this fall.
According to the entertainment venue’s website, the musical, which made its first run back in 2015, will return on Nov. 3 and run through Feb. 24, 2018.
The show features original music by 8-time Oscar-winner, Alan Menken, who’s known for his musical composition for Beauty and the Beast, The Little Mermaid, Little Shop of Horrors and Newsies.
“Sister Act tells the hilarious story of Deloris Van Cartier, a wannabe diva whose life takes a surprising turn when she witnesses a crime and the cops hide her away in the last place anyone would expect – a convent!” the description of the musical says. “Set around the Christmas holidays, Deloris helps her fellow sisters find their voices as she also rediscovers her own in a sparkling tribute to the universal power of friendship.”
For more information or to purchase tickets, go to www.chanhassendt.com.
- Chanhassen’s Annual Halloween Party Set for Oct. 28
- Bongards Creameries to Expand Chanhassen Headquarters
- Chanhassen Rotary Launches ‘Pay it Forward’ Community Service Project
- Chanhassen AutoMotorPlex Offers Car Enthusiasts Ability to Create a ‘Garage Mahal’
- Chanhassen’s Downtown Can Support Much More Business, Consultant Says
This local update courtesy of your Chanhassen Community Expert.