Rob Frisbie Named Chanhassen Firefighter of the Year
Rob Frisbie has been named Chanhassen Fire Department’s 2017 Firefighter of the Year.
According to the Chanhassen Villager, Frisbie was recognized in part due to his time volunteering countless hours to the city, and also working as a Community Service Officer for the city.
Frisbie lives in the city, and joined the Chanhassen Fire Department in June of 2012, the report said, and he recently passed a national exam and is now a certified EMT.
- Chanhassen High School Graduate Set to Be Selected in NFL Draft
- Chanhassen Named to 2018 ‘Best Places to Live’ in Minnesota List
- Ryder Cup Announces its Returning to Hazeltine, Carver County in 2028
- Chanhassen Senior, Swimmer, Becomes Junior National Champion
- Target Adding Liquor Store to Chanhassen Store
This local update courtesy of your Chanhassen Community Expert.