Restaurant Reviews: Pizzaioli in Chanhassen
If you’re sick of your standard, chain pizza restaurants, consider changing it up and trying out Pizzaioli in Chanhassen.
Pizzaioli offers take out, delivery of all menu items and dine-in options, and also boasts a popular lunch buffet with all-you-can-eat pizza and salad bar. The restaurant also features daily specials throughout the week.
The large menu includes gourmet pizzas, salads, wraps, paninis, pasta, sandwiches, desserts, and delicious appetizers such as breadsticks, wings and mozzarella sticks.
As for customer reviews, the restaurant received the following ratings on various review sites as of May 21, 2015:
Yelp: 4 out of 5 stars
Urbanspoon: 4 out of 5 stars
AllMenus: 4 out of 5 stars
Now, the restaurants hours are not traditional, so make sure to plan. Hours are 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. and 4 p.m. to 10 p.m. Monday through Thursday, 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. and 4-11 p.m. Friday and Saturday, and 4-10 p.m. Sundays.
To learn more, click here.
- Submission Window Open for Chanhassen Arbor Month Photo Contest
- Applications Sought for Chanhassen’s Teen Volunteer Program
- City of Chanhassen Launches Annual Bicycle Helmet Program
- City of Chanhassen Posts Numerous Open Job Positions
- Make-A-Wish Grants Wish for Chanhassen High Student
This local update courtesy of your Chanhassen Community Expert.