Restaurant Review: Na’s Thai Café in Chanhassen
From crispy egg rolls and chicken wings to roast duck curry and pineapple fried rice, Chanhassen’s Na’s Thai Café has a huge menu that can appeal to any taste buds.
“This place is great. Get the Thai ice tea. Our server was really attentive and interested in our family having a great time,” a review by Ted P. says on Yelp.com. “My wife would like y’all to know that they have the best Pad Thai in the west metro.”
Na’s is located at 566 W. 78th St. in Chanhassen, and is open from 11 a.m. to 9 p.m. Monday through Thursday, 11 a.m. to 10 p.m. Fridays and Saturdays, and is closed on Sunday. Click here to see the restaurant’s website.
- Chanhassen Wins Awards for Being a Top Livable Community
- Chanhassen Council Approves Plans for Two New Restaurants
- Chanhassen Native Fires Up Kickstarter for Kiln Project
- A Look at Eastern Carver County Schools
- Lake Ann Park: Chanhassen’s Premiere Park
This local update courtesy of your Chanhassen Community Expert.