Restaurant Review: Kai’s Japanese Grill & Sushi Bar in Chanhassen
If you’re looking for a fun dining experience and enjoy Japanese cuisine, then make a stop at Kai’s Japanese Grill & Sushi Bar in Chanhassen.
The restaurant is dedicated to “offering the most memorable dining experience” to its guests:
“We pick ingredients carefully and use only the freshest and natural ones to prepare every dish, and have been trying to cook them in a healthier way to provide the most nutritious food,” Kai’s website says. “Much attention has been attached to ensure you a cozy and inviting ambiance where you could enjoy not only the great meal but also the authentic atmosphere.”
The restaurant offers a huge menu of sushi and sashimi options, as well as a hibachi experience.
Kai’s is located at 586 W. 78th St. in Chanhassen. For more information on the restaurant, go to kaisushigrill.com.
- Chanhassen Wins Awards for Being a Top Livable Community
- Eastern Carver Schools Adding Healthy Vending Machines
- Chanhassen Council Approves Plans for Two New Restaurants
- Meet the Candidates for Chanhassen City Council, Mayor
- Chanhassen Resident to Take Seat as MN Chamber Board’s Chair
This local update courtesy of your Chanhassen Community Expert.