Top Chanhassen Realtors
The Welu Home Team
Leaders in the Chanhassen market for over 10 years, Cindy Welu and her exceptional team are positioned to deliver the best results in today’s housing market. Technology and new media marketing as well as staging and key relocation contacts are keys to their performance. Named among the Top 100 Realtors in the World, they are at the top of the market locally as well as nationally. Exceptional energy level and a “no excuses” mind set are some of the qualities that enhance their performance.
- Top 100 Realtors World Wide
- #1 Team company wide for over 8 years
- Biltmore who’s who of International Real Estate
- Voted “Super Agent” by Minneapolis-St. Paul Magazine
- Over 1,200 Homes Sold
- Top 5 Realtors in Minnesota
- #1 Agent in MN by Homegain Inc
- $50 Million per year Club
Industry Leading Marketing
- Over 2500 “Unique Buyer views” of your home monthly
- Featured Placement on all industry leading websites
- Individual Website for your home
- Video and virtual tours are standard with our team
- High end professional photography
- Custom Brochures and Marketing pieces
- Reverse prospecting to our 12,000 “registered buyer” database
- Direct mailing to key buyer areas
- Exclusive relocation contracts
- Networking with the top 500 Realtor’s in the market
Cindy Hanson Welu, Team Lead
Cindy has been a leader in Real Estate in the Chanhassen market for over 10 years. As Chanhassen’s #1 Home Seller the past several years, Cindy and her team have set the pace for sales performance in many of Chanhassen’s neighborhoods. Creative marketing and a pro-active approach to the home buying and selling process have been key attributes that have driven her team’s success.
As principal of the real estate team, Cindy personally oversees the day to day operations and the marketing of each listing, as well as working with many relocation and listing clients personally. As a past military member of the Army National Guard, Cindy learned the discipline of hard work and dedication she carries with her in her commitment to her clients.
She graduated from the University of North Dakota with a BA in Public Relations and continues to educate herself in real estate trends and technology year after year. Her designations include CLHMS (Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist), GRI (Graduate of Realtors Institute), e-PRO (Professional with latest technology), PME (Property Marketing Specialist), CCE (Certified Community Expert), CBR (Certified Buyer Representative), CDPE (Certified Distressed Property Expert), and various relocation and new construction certifications.
Prior to obtaining her real estate license and then her real estate brokers license, Cindy worked in Marketing so real estate was a natural move for her. She has been living in the area with her family since 1998 and has come to truly love the entire community. Outside of real estate she loves spending time with her husband and four children, as well as watching her favorite NFL team – The Vikings, walking, golfing watching movies and cheering on her children playing in multiple sports and activities.
Kare 11 Interview: Beating the Spring Market Surge
Fox 9 Interview: Home buying Myths Debunked
Kare 11 Interview: Tips forHome Buyers in a Sellers Market