No-Wake Restrictions Lifted from Chanhassen Lakes
Good news for boaters: Chanhassen lakes no longer have slow-no wake restrictions in effect.
According to the Chanhassen Villager, the city said the Lake Minnewashta restrictions were lifted Sunday, July 6, and it was the final Chanhassen lake to be removed from the no-wake list. The restrictions were implemented after the heavy rain events in June.
Chanhassen’s Lake Susan and Lotus Lake had their no-wake restrictions lifted just before Independence Day on July 1, the newspaper reported. For more city news, go to the City of Chanhassen’s website.
- Lake Ann Park: Chanhassen’s Premiere Park
- The Beaches of Chanhassen Are Calling
- Chanhassen Resident Graduates as Holy Family Catholic’s Salutatorian
- Stevie Ray’s to Offer New Summer Improv Classes
- Tom Workman Announces Re-Election Bid
- Chanhassen Council Approves Retail Development to Replace Gas Station
- Need Help Choosing New Home Options? Your Chanhassen Expert Can Help!
- Chanhassen High Speech Team Takes Three Golds at State