New Senior Housing Development Approved in Chanhassen
A Chanhassen pumpkin patch will be the site of a senior housing project by next year.
According to the Chanhassen Villager, the Chanhassen City Council gave its preliminary approvals to the project that will bring 134 independent and assisted living units, and nine townhomes to town.
The development will be called Mission Hills Senior Living, and it will be located at 8600 Great Plains Blvd., which is the current site of the Klingelhutz pumpkin patch, the paper reported.
The project does need to return to the city council for final approval, but developers believe the project could get started this summer with occupancy possible by the middle of next year.
- Chanhassen Villager Get State Awards
- Chanhassen ‘Lifestyle Center’ to Be Proposed
- Study Names Chanhassen as Top City for Young Families in MN
- Chanhassen Wins Awards for Being a Top Livable Community
- Chanhassen Council Approves Plans for Two New Restaurants
This local update courtesy of your Chanhassen Community Expert.