Land Purchased, Construction Ready for Apartment, Aldi Store in Downtown Chanhassen
A new development that will feature apartments and an Aldi grocery store in Chanhassen has cleared another hurdle.
According to Finance and Commerce, United Properties has closed on the purchase of the site for a mixed-use apartment project in downtown Chanhassen and is ready to begin construction.
The $30 million development will reportedly include an Aldi grocery store and 134 apartments. It will be located at the former home of the Frontier Mall, a 62-year-old shopping center located at 540 to 560 Market St.
The project will offer mostly one- and two-bedroom apartments, with a few efficiency units and three-bedrooms as needed to fill out the floor plan, the article said.
- Two Chanhassen Seniors Among 17 to Earn Ridgeview Foundation Scholarships
- Chanhassen a Top-5 Place to Raise a Family in Minnesota
- Chanhassen Set to Change Zoning Laws, Ordinances to Attract Breweries
- Minnesota Metabolic Weight-Loss Clinic Opens Chanhassen Location
- Chanhassen’s Paisley Park Named 2018 ‘Best Museum’ by City Pages
This local update courtesy of your Chanhassen Community Expert.