Lake Ann Park: Chanhassen’s Premiere Park
Lake Ann Park is seen by the locals as one of Chanhassen’s finest amenities.
The 102-acre park features rolling hills throughout and a dense tree cover in the western corner. And, of course, it’s right on Lake Ann – a natural gem enjoyed by homeowners in Chanhassen and a consideration for Chanhassen homebuyers as well.
“Lake Ann Park is so special due to the presence of beautiful Lake Ann,” the city’s website reads. “This quiet (non-motorized) lake offers solitude, clean water, and 100% undeveloped shores.”
The beach has lifeguards on duty from approximately the second week of June through the third week in August. Lifeguards are typically on duty from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. daily, weather permitting of course.
In addition, there are concessions and boat rentals available daily during the summer months from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. Other amenities include two picnic and recreation shelters, reservation picnic sites, tennis court, six lighted ball fields, a soccer field, canoe racks available for rent, volleyball, trails, boat access, and a fishing pier.
For more information on the park and lake, click here.
- The Beaches of Chanhassen Are Calling
- Chanhassen Resident Graduates as Holy Family Catholic’s Salutatorian
- Chanhassen Council Approves Retail Development to Replace Gas Station
- Need Help Choosing New Home Options? Your Chanhassen Expert Can Help!
- Chanhassen High Speech Team Takes Three Golds at State