Jared Allen Sells Beautiful Chanhassen Home for $1.55 Million
Former Minnesota Viking Jared Allen has sold his Minnesota home from $1.55 million.
According to the Minneapolis-St. Paul Business Journal, the home, which is located in Chanhassen, has six bedrooms and bathrooms, and was put on the market a year ago for $1.75 million. The home also has a view of Lake Lucy, three fireplaces, and heated floors.
- City of Chanhassen Posts Numerous Open Job Positions
- New Senior Housing Development Approved in Chanhassen
- Make-A-Wish Grants Wish for Chanhassen High Student
- Study Names Chanhassen as Top City for Young Families in MN
- Restaurant Review: Na’s Thai Café in Chanhassen
This local update courtesy of your Chanhassen Community Expert.