How to Recycle Your Christmas Tree in Chanhassen
Now that Christmas has come and gone, if you’re getting ready to toss your tree, think about recycling it.
According to the Chanhassen Villager, residents have a couple different options for disposal: drop off trees at the Carver County Environment Center or have them picked up by Boy Scout Troop 337.
To get yours picked up by the troop, you must sign up for the service by Friday, Jan 2. The paper says to email the names and addresses for pickup to Jill Sinclair, environmental resource specialist at the city of Chanhassen, at email@example.com. The trees will be picked up Saturday, Jan. 10.
If you’re dropping your tree off, the environmental center is located at 116 Peavey Circle in Chaska. You can bring them in from noon to 7 p.m. Wednesdays, 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. Thursdays, or 8 a.m. to noon Saturdays. Trees will be accepted through the month of January, the paper said.
- Study Names Chanhassen as Top City for Young Families in MN
- Chaska Manufacturer Plans Move to Chanhassen
- Restaurant Review: Na’s Thai Café in Chanhassen
- Chanhassen Wins Awards for Being a Top Livable Community
- A Look at Eastern Carver County Schools
This local update courtesy of your Chanhassen Community Expert.