Emerson Automation Solutions Expanding Chanhassen Location
A local manufacturing company is expanding its Chanhassen facility, adding a large addition to the facility and a slew of new jobs.
According to the Star Tribune, Emerson Automation Solutions will soon convert 30,000 square feet of offices into factory space by way of a $14 million renovation, and add 80 workers to its Chanhassen operations.
Emerson, which is based in St. Louis Park, makes temperature gauges, pressure and flow sensors and other automated equipment for use in oil wells, rigs and refineries to prevent explosions, equipment failures and production slowdowns, the article said.
Emerson controls about 50 percent of the oil and gas industry’s process monitoring equipment market.
- Bongards Creameries to Expand Chanhassen Headquarters
- Chanhassen Rotary Launches ‘Pay it Forward’ Community Service Project
- Chanhassen AutoMotorPlex Offers Car Enthusiasts Ability to Create a ‘Garage Mahal’
- Chanhassen’s Downtown Can Support Much More Business, Consultant Says
- School District Recognized for Behavior Intervention Work
This local update courtesy of your Chanhassen Community Expert.