Eastern Carver County Schools Project Enrollment Increase of 1,000 Over Next 5 Years
Enrollment at Eastern Carver County Schools, which serve Chanhassen, is projected to keep booming over the next five years.
According to a report by the school district, a study by Davis Demographics revealed that enrollment is expected to increase by more than 1,000 students in the next five years.
The School Board reviewed the study on June 4. It plans to wuse the demographic study and a facility study to convene a task force that develops planning options for the district’s future, the district said.
The district’s growth is reportedly driven by housing developments on the west side of the school district, primarily in Victoria and Carver.
- Land Purchased, Construction Ready for Apartment, Aldi Store in Downtown Chanhassen
- Two Chanhassen Seniors Among 17 to Earn Ridgeview Foundation Scholarships
- Chanhassen a Top-5 Place to Raise a Family in Minnesota
- Chanhassen Set to Change Zoning Laws, Ordinances to Attract Breweries
- Minnesota Metabolic Weight-Loss Clinic Opens Chanhassen Location
This local update courtesy of your Chanhassen Community Expert.