City’s Annual ‘Feb Fest’ Set for Feb. 3 on Lake Ann
Chanhassen’s annual February Festival, or Feb Fest, is set for Feb. 3.
According to the city’s website, Feb Fest will be held from noon to 3 p.m. at Lake Ann, and is great fun for the whole family with activities such as ice skating, a s’mores cookout on a roaring bonfire, sledding, horse-drawn sleigh rides, and the ever popular ice fishing contest.
The popular one-day event reportedly draws 1,500-2,000 participants and spectators.
Tickets are $10 per person, and can be purchased at the city’s website.
- Tickets Now Available For ‘Celebration 2018’ at Paisley Park
- Paisley Park to Sell Alcohol During Super Bowl
- Chanhassen Students Donate Clothes to Help Teens in Need
- Chanhassen Parks and Rec Offering Family Cross Country Skiing Lesson
- Community Invited to Write Letters for Chanhassen’s 100th Anniversary Time Capsule
This local update courtesy of your Chanhassen Community Expert.