Chanhassen Seeks Applicants for Environmental Commission Vacancies
The commission is a citizen outreach and education board for the Chanhassen City Council that addresses issues such as water quality, forestry, storm water management and water conservation education.
Applications are being accepted online and in paper form through April 3. Applicants must be available to meet with the commission on April 8, and the city council on April 13. No prior experience is required.
- City of Chanhassen Posts Numerous Open Job Positions
- New Senior Housing Development Approved in Chanhassen
- Chanhassen ‘Lifestyle Center’ to Be Proposed
- Make-A-Wish Grants Wish for Chanhassen High Student
- Chanhassen Wins Awards for Being a Top Livable Community
This local update courtesy of your Chanhassen Community Expert.