Chaska Manufacturer Plans Move to Chanhassen
Chaska-based Federal Package Network Inc. is reportedly jumping the border and moving to Chanhassen in 2015.
According to the Chanhassen Villager, the designer and manufacturer in the health and beauty industry is moving to the new Powers Pointe facility on Powers Boulevard, just south of Highway 5. The company will reportedly invest $7.2 million in the site and add 37 employees.
The company has been around since 1976, and specializes in manufacturing filling and decorating containers for lip balms, sunscreen sticks, adhesives, cosmetics, and other products, the Chanhassen Villager said.
- Restaurant Review: Na’s Thai Café in Chanhassen
- Chanhassen Wins Awards for Being a Top Livable Community
- Chanhassen Council Approves Plans for Two New Restaurants
- Villager Profiles Chanhassen Firefighter
- Chanhassen Native Fires Up Kickstarter for Kiln Project
This local update courtesy of your Chanhassen Community Expert.