Chanhassen’s Winter Parking Restrictions Now in Effect Until April 1
Chanhassen’s winter parking restrictions are now in effect until April 1.
According to the city, on-street parking is prohibited between hours of 1 and 7 a.m. until April 1, on all city streets.
In addition, on-street parking is also prohibited when there are two inches or more of snow on a street until the street has been plowed curb to curb, the city said.
Violations will result in a car being towed, and the Carver County Sheriff’s Department, Minnesota State Patrol, and Community Service Officers have the authority to impound vehicles that are in violation.
- Chanhassen Receives Award for ‘Excellence in Mobility’
- ‘Sister Act!’ to Return to Chanhassen Dinner Theatres This November
- Chanhassen’s Annual Halloween Party Set for Oct. 28
- Bongards Creameries to Expand Chanhassen Headquarters
- Chanhassen Rotary Launches ‘Pay it Forward’ Community Service Project
This local update courtesy of your Chanhassen Community Expert.