Chanhassen’s Paisley Park Named 2018 ‘Best Museum’ by City Pages
Chanhassen’s Paisley Park has been named Best Museum in the City Pages’ Best of the Twin Cities 2018 contest.
According to the City Pages, Paisley Park is “a compulsory pilgrimage by anyone who claims to be a fan of Prince” and also says “Paisley Park is a gift to Minnesota from our gift to the world.”
Prince lived in the Paisley Park estate in Chanhassen, and always intended the public should eventually inherit Paisley Park and all its creative artifacts upon his death, the report said.
His recording studios and soundstage have been preserved with immaculate care, and his fantastic collections of concert regalia, instruments, and artwork have been curated into a voluminous exhibition available exclusively by guided tour.
- Chanhassen High Grad Frank Ragnow Selected in First Round of NFL Draft
- Chanhassen Schools Among Best in State, Nation According to Niche
- Rob Frisbie Named Chanhassen Firefighter of the Year
- Chanhassen High School Graduate Set to Be Selected in NFL Draft
- Chanhassen Named to 2018 ‘Best Places to Live’ in Minnesota List
This local update courtesy of your Chanhassen Community Expert.