Chanhassen’s Luminary Walk is Feb. 20
If you’re looking to get out of the house and enjoy nature—despite it still being winter—then mark your calendar for Chanhassen’s Luminary Walk Friday, Feb. 20.
The Luminary Walk takes hikers through the trails of Chanhassen Nature Preserve while the path is lit by hundreds of luminary lights to lead the way.
Following the walk, participants are invited to stop in the Holiday Inn Express for warm beverages and treats.
The event runs from 6-8 p.m. and is free and open to the public. The address of the event is 7885 Century Blvd. in Chanhassen.
- Make-A-Wish Grants Wish for Chanhassen High Student
- ‘Hello, Dolly’ On Chanhassen Dinner Theaters’ Main Stage
- Minnesota Landscape Arboretum Offering Free Admission in January
- Study Names Chanhassen as Top City for Young Families in MN
- Restaurant Review: Na’s Thai Café in Chanhassen
This local update courtesy of your Chanhassen Community Expert.