Chanhassen Senior, Swimmer, Becomes Junior National Champion
A Chanhassen swimmer who recently won four state titles in the pool now has a national championship on his resume.
According to the Chanhassen Villager, Jack Dahlgren, a senior at Chanhassen High School, recently won the 200-meter backstroke event at the 2018 National Club Swimming Association’s (NCSA) Junior Championships in Orlando, FL.
Dahlgren won the national title with a time of 1:42.54, which is the third fastest time this swim season in the event among swimmers in his age group, the report said.
- Target Adding Liquor Store to Chanhassen Store
- Chanhassen’s Target to Get Renovation as Company Modernizes Stores
- Chanhassen Author Raises Money for Dogs in Need
- Chanhassen City Council Gives OK for Panera Bread Restaurant
- Chanhassen Elementary Students Meet Medal of Honor Recipient
This local update courtesy of your Chanhassen Community Expert.