Chanhassen Resident Graduates as Holy Family Catholic’s Salutatorian
Kathryn Galioto of Chanhassen graduated with the second highest academic ranking of Holy Family Catholic High School‘s Class of 2014 last week.
Galioto was named the salutatorian of the class and was one of 140 graduates to be honored at a commencement ceremony May 21, according to the Sun Patriot. The valedictorian was Emily Kirsch of Waconia.
Galioto is a St. Hubert’s (Chanhassen) alum and planning to attend the University of Notre Dame in the fall. After being recognized she shared, “it’s an honor to be salutatorian, and it’s awesome getting to see everyone’s plans for the future and how everyone’s hard work has paid off.”, according to school news in The Phoenix.
Holy Family is located in Victoria, MN. and “is an Archdiocesan co-educational Catholic high school growing in the Lasallian tradition and educating students to pursue truth and justice, to mature in faith, knowledge and wisdom, and to develop their full potential.”
For more information on the school, go to hfchs.org/home.php.
- Stevie Ray’s to Offer New Summer Improv Classes
- Tom Workman Announces Re-Election Bid
- Chanhassen Council Approves Retail Development to Replace Gas Station
- Need Help Choosing New Home Options? Your Chanhassen Expert Can Help!
- Chanhassen High Speech Team Takes Three Golds at State