Chanhassen Receives Award for ‘Excellence in Mobility’
Chanhassen has earned recognition for its “excellence in mobility.”
According to a press release, Chanhassen was recently named the Minnesota winner of the Voice of the People Award for Excellence in Mobility, which is only given to top performing jurisdictions that best listen and act for the benefit their communities in the area of mobility.
The Voice of the People Awards are the only award given in local government that’s based solely on community opinion, the release said, and the perspectives of the residents themselves
Voice of the People also awards cities for work in Community Engagement, Safety, Foundations of Livability, Recreation and Wellness, Education and Enrichment, Natural Environment, Built Environment and Economy, the release said.
- ‘Sister Act!’ to Return to Chanhassen Dinner Theatres This November
- Chanhassen’s Annual Halloween Party Set for Oct. 28
- Bongards Creameries to Expand Chanhassen Headquarters
- Chanhassen Rotary Launches ‘Pay it Forward’ Community Service Project
- Chanhassen AutoMotorPlex Offers Car Enthusiasts Ability to Create a ‘Garage Mahal’
This local update courtesy of your Chanhassen Community Expert.