Chanhassen Now Accepting Applications for City Commissions
The City of Chanhassen is now accepting applications from those residents interested in becoming part of various city commissions. Applications are due by Feb. 6 for the following commissions:
- Environmental Commission: three three-year positions are available.
- Planning Commission: two three-year positions and one two-year position are available.
- Senior Commission: three three-year positions are available
- Park & Recreation Commission: two three-year positions are available, and one to two one-year youth positions for residents ages 16-18.
Applicants must be available to be interviewed by the desired commission(s) on the following dates:
- Environmental Commission – Wednesday, Feb. 11
- Planning Commission – Tuesday, Feb. 17
- Senior Commission – Friday, Feb. 20
- Park & Recreation Commission – Tuesday, Feb. 24
Applicants must also be available to interview with the City Council on one of the following dates:
- Monday, Feb. 23
- Monday, March 9
- Monday, March 23
City of Chanhassen
7700 Market Boulevard
PO Box 147 (must use PO box if mailing application)
Chanhassen, MN 55317
- ‘Hello, Dolly’ On Chanhassen Dinner Theaters’ Main Stage
- Minnesota Landscape Arboretum Offering Free Admission in January
- Study Names Chanhassen as Top City for Young Families in MN
- Restaurant Review: Na’s Thai Café in Chanhassen
- Eastern Carver Schools Adding Healthy Vending Machines
This local update courtesy of your Chanhassen Community Expert.