Chanhassen Named to 2018 ‘Best Places to Live’ in Minnesota List
Chanhassen is one of the best places in the state to live.
According to a report by Niche, a Pittsburgh-based website specializing in neighborhood and city data aggregation, Chanhassen is the 7th best place in Minnesota to live.
Chanhassen also ranked as the 219th best place to live nationally, according to the report, which assembled national data on a range of factors, including schools, crime, housing, nightlife, diversity, jobs, and a slew of other areas.
Niche listed the high quality of Chanhassen’s public schools, diversity, nightlife, and being good for families as key factors in its high rating.
- Ryder Cup Announces its Returning to Hazeltine, Carver County in 2028
- Chanhassen Senior, Swimmer, Becomes Junior National Champion
- Target Adding Liquor Store to Chanhassen Store
- Chanhassen’s Target to Get Renovation as Company Modernizes Stores
- Chanhassen Author Raises Money for Dogs in Need
This local update courtesy of your Chanhassen Community Expert.