Chanhassen, Minnesota Activities and Events
If you live in Chanhassen, Minnesota and enjoy spending time at local events, you don’t have anything to worry about this month.
Like many cities throughout the state, June is when outdoor (and some indoor) activities really begin to pick up steam. Just the same as past years, Chanhassen has a lot planned for its residents as well as those who are visiting from out of town.
Here are three events taking place in Chanhassen, Minnesota during the month of June that you should consider attending:
1. Al Klingelhutz Memorial Pavilion Dedication Ceremony. All day, June 9, 2013 at Lake Ann Park Hilltop Picnic Shelter. As a lifelong Chanhassen resident, Al Klingelhutz will always be remembered for the good he did in the city.
2. KleinBank Summer Concert Series. 7:00 PM, June 13, 2013 at City Center Park Plaza. Every Thursday during the month of June, spectators are encouraged to enjoy the KleinBank Summer Concert Series presented by the City of Chanhassen. This free event is a great way to spend time with friends and family, while enjoying music of all styles.
3. Lake Ann Park Beach Opening. 11:00 AM, June 8, 2013 at Lake Ann Park Beach. From watercraft rentals to playground equipment and much more, once this park is open you know you will have something to do every day of the week.
In addition to these three outdoor activities and events, there are many meetings taking place in Chanhassen throughout the month. These include but are not limited to:
- Planning Commission Meeting
- City Council Work Session
- Environmental Commission Meeting
- Park and Recreation Commission Meeting
If you want to learn more about these events, among others, visit the official City of Chanhassen website.