Chanhassen ‘Lifestyle Center’ to Be Proposed
Chanhassen could soon be home to a regional lifestyle center if everything goes according to developers’ plans.
According to the Chanhassen Villager, plans for the “Quadrant” were recently shared with the community in anticipation of a Feb. 17 planning commission meeting where the commission would be reviewing the concept.
The project could include a number of different elements including retail, entertainment, hospitality, medical, office, professional services, and townhomes and apartments, the newspaper said.
The plan is in the very beginning stages, and the Chanhassen City Council is expected to review the proposal March 9.
- Make-A-Wish Grants Wish for Chanhassen High Student
- ‘Hello, Dolly’ On Chanhassen Dinner Theaters’ Main Stage
- Chanhassen High Presents ‘The Addams Family’ as Fall Musical
- Eastern Carver Schools Adding Healthy Vending Machines
- Chanhassen Council Approves Plans for Two New Restaurants
This local update courtesy of your Chanhassen Community Expert.