Chanhassen High School Hires New Principal
The Eastern Carver County School District’s School Board has hired Chanhassen High School’s newest principal.
According to the Chanhassen Villager, after serving as interim principal since December, Dick Ungar has been chosen as the permanent principal for the high school.
Ungar, who has been employed with the district since 1993, has been a school administrator since 2002, most recently working as the assistant principal for athletics before becoming the interim principal, the article said.
Ungar holds a master’s degree from the University of St. Thomas and also earned a specialist degree in educational leadership.
- Eastern Carver County Schools’ Foundation Names Teacher of Year Finalists
- Chanhassen Prepares to Celebrate 50th Anniversary
- ‘Grease’ Comes Back to Chanhassen Dinner Theatres
- Construction on Senior Living Campus in Chanhassen to Start This Summer
- Four Chanhassen Football Players Sign National Letters of Intent
This local update courtesy of your Chanhassen Community Expert.