Chanhassen High School Graduate Set to Be Selected in NFL Draft
A Chanhassen High School graduate preparing to be selected in one of the first few rounds of the NFL draft later this month.
According to KSTP News, recent Chanhassen High School graduate and University of Arkansas offensive lineman Frank Ragnow is set to be one of the top offensive lineman selected in the NFL draft, which will be held April 26-28.
Ragnow was a 3-year starter for Arkansas in the SEC, playing both guard and center, and never allowed a sack, the report said.
- Chanhassen Named to 2018 ‘Best Places to Live’ in Minnesota List
- Ryder Cup Announces its Returning to Hazeltine, Carver County in 2028
- Chanhassen Senior, Swimmer, Becomes Junior National Champion
- Target Adding Liquor Store to Chanhassen Store
- Chanhassen’s Target to Get Renovation as Company Modernizes Stores
This local update courtesy of your Chanhassen Community Expert.