Chanhassen High Grad Frank Ragnow Selected in First Round of NFL Draft
Chanhassen High School graduate Frank Ragnow is headed to the NFL.
According to the Pioneer Press, Chanhassen High School graduate and University of Arkansas offensive lineman Frank Ragnow was the 20th pick in the NFL Draft on April 26, selected by the Detroit Lions.
Ragnow acknowledged being a die hard Vikings fan, but said he’s excited to be a member of the Detroit Lions, who is one of the Vikings divisional opponents, the report said.
Ragnow was reportedly a 3-year starter for Arkansas in the SEC, playing both guard and center, and never allowed a sack.
The Chanhassen native is in line to return to Minnesota when the Lions play Nov. 4 at U.S. Bank Stadium.
- Chanhassen Schools Among Best in State, Nation According to Niche
- Rob Frisbie Named Chanhassen Firefighter of the Year
- Chanhassen High School Graduate Set to Be Selected in NFL Draft
- Chanhassen Named to 2018 ‘Best Places to Live’ in Minnesota List
- Ryder Cup Announces its Returning to Hazeltine, Carver County in 2028
This local update courtesy of your Chanhassen Community Expert.