Chanhassen Farmers Market Opens for the Season
The Chanhassen Farmers Market has finally opened for the season.
The market will be open from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. Saturday through the end of October at Chanhassen’s City Center Park at the corner of Market Boulevard and 78th Street.
Some of the market’s vendors include Art & Soul, Boorsman Farms, Papa D’s BBQ and Sweetwater Roasters.
For more information, go to http://chanhassenfarmersmarket.weebly.com/.
- KleinBank Summer Concert Series Kicks Off June 18
- ‘Mary Poppins’ Now On Stage at Chanhassen Dinner Theaters
- Applications Sought for Chanhassen’s Teen Volunteer Program
- City of Chanhassen Launches Annual Bicycle Helmet Program
- Chanhassen ‘Lifestyle Center’ to Be Proposed
This local update courtesy of your Chanhassen Community Expert.