Chanhassen Family to Bike-Paddle-Hike Through Minnesota’s Arrowhead
A young Chanhassen family hopes to inspire others to get active by biking, paddling and hiking through Minnesota’s arrowhead.
According to the Star Tribune, Bobby and Maura Marko, along with their son Jack, 3, and daughter Rowan, 9 months, will undertake a 170-mile adventure by bike, paddle and foot over three weeks in northern Minnesota.
Maura reportedly said the family wanted to do something something epic to inspire other new parents to see the possibilities of continuing their outdoors passions in the face of the daily demands of raising young kids.
The Markos will get support along the way from family and friends. According to the article, their journey began on July 30, and people can follow them on their journey at their blog.
- Chanhassen High School Names New Activities Director
- Chanhassen City Council Approves New Mixed-Use Development
- Chanhassen Looks to Expand Lake Ann Park
- Chanhassen Council Considers Using Franchise Fees to Pay for Road Repairs
- Chanhassen High School’s Girls Softball Team Takes Third in State
This local update courtesy of your Chanhassen Community Expert.