Chanhassen Council Approves Plans for Two New Restaurants
Davanni’s Pizza & Hot Hoagies and another restaurant have been approved for the new retail development at Villages on the Ponds.
According to the Chanhassen Villager, the Chanhassen City Council unanimously approved the 13,654-square-foot project that would house the two restaurants. Davanni’s has already signed and agreement, and the second restaurant has yet to be announced.
Construction is expected to start this fall and have the restaurants open for business next spring, according to the newspaper. The development is located at 460 Lake Drive.
- Meet the Candidates for Chanhassen City Council, Mayor
- Chanhassen Resident to Take Seat as MN Chamber Board’s Chair
- Chanhassen Native Fires Up Kickstarter for Kiln Project
- Chanhassen Fire Department Adds 3 New Firefighters
- A Look at Eastern Carver County Schools
This local update courtesy of your Chanhassen Community Expert.