Chanhassen Beaches Open for Summer
Chanhassen beaches are now open for the summer season.
Lake Ann Beach, which is located in Lake Ann Park at 1456 W. 78th St., is staffed with lifeguards from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. through mid-August. Minnewashta Regional Park also has a beach staffed by lifguards from noon to 6 p.m. through mid-August.
In addition, there are three other beaches that are open, but with no lifeguards: Carver Beach on Lotus Lake, Greenwood Shores Beach on Lake Ann, and Roundhouse Park Beach on Lake Minnewashta.
For more information on Chanhassen beaches, click here.
- KleinBank Summer Concert Series Kicks Off June 18
- Restaurant Reviews: Pizzaioli in Chanhassen
- Submission Window Open for Chanhassen Arbor Month Photo Contest
- New Senior Housing Development Approved in Chanhassen
- Chaska Manufacturer Plans Move to Chanhassen
This local update courtesy of your Chanhassen Community Expert.