Chanhassen a Top-5 Place to Raise a Family in Minnesota
Chanhassen is one of the top places to raise a family in Minnesota, according to Niche.com’s 2018 rankings report.
The annual “Best Places to Raise a Family in America” report looked at thousands of cities in total, ranked then nationally and then by state as well, with Niche taking into account key factors such as the quality of local schools, safety, affordability, and access to family amenities. More simply, Niche attempted to measure “the appeal of an area for families.”
Chanhassen came in at No. 4 on the Minnesota list and at No. 106 in the nation. The city also boasts an A+ grade overall from the data aggregation site, as well as an A+ designation for “Public Schools.”
To see the full list of Minnesota rankings, click here.
- Chanhassen Set to Change Zoning Laws, Ordinances to Attract Breweries
- Minnesota Metabolic Weight-Loss Clinic Opens Chanhassen Location
- Chanhassen’s Paisley Park Named 2018 ‘Best Museum’ by City Pages
- Chanhassen High Grad Frank Ragnow Selected in First Round of NFL Draft
- Chanhassen Schools Among Best in State, Nation According to Niche
This local update courtesy of your Chanhassen Community Expert.