Carver County Sheriff to Host Fourth Citizen’s Academy
Chanhassen residents, thanks to the Carver County Sheriff’s Office, have a chance to participate in a citizen’s academy this year.
According to the Carver County Sheriff’s Office, applications are now being accepted for its fourth Citizens Academy, which is designed to provide an opportunity for residents to experience a unique perspective of law enforcement.
The program will meet every Thursday evening from 6 to 9 p.m., starting on Thursday,
Feb. 22, and conclude with a graduation ceremony on Thursday, April 26.
The academy will reportedly include ride-a-long opportunities, K-9 and tactical demonstrations, use of force training, emergency driving simulation, crime scene processing, traffic control, law enforcement vehicles, investigations, and much more.
- Chanhassen Elementary Students Meet Medal of Honor Recipient
- Tickets Now Available For ‘Celebration 2018’ at Paisley Park
- Paisley Park to Sell Alcohol During Super Bowl
- Chanhassen Students Donate Clothes to Help Teens in Need
- Chanhassen Parks and Rec Offering Family Cross Country Skiing Lesson
This local update courtesy of your Chanhassen Community Expert.