Carver County Named ‘Happiest Place in America’
Carver County, which is home to Chanhassen, was recently named the “Happiest Place in America.”
According to the Chanhassen Villager, the data firm Smart Asset has named Carver County the “Happiest Place in America” after analyzing metrics related to family stability, physical health, personal financial health, and economic security.
In the study, they compared all 980 counties in the country that have a population greater than 50,000, the report said.
“Carver County is a great place to live, work, and play,” Carver County Board Chair Gayle Degler told the newspaper. “This ranking and data helps to illustrate the spectacular communities that we have in Carver County.”
- Eastern Carver County Schools Project Enrollment Increase of 1,000 Over Next 5 Years
- Land Purchased, Construction Ready for Apartment, Aldi Store in Downtown Chanhassen
- Two Chanhassen Seniors Among 17 to Earn Ridgeview Foundation Scholarships
- Chanhassen a Top-5 Place to Raise a Family in Minnesota
- Chanhassen Set to Change Zoning Laws, Ordinances to Attract Breweries
This local update courtesy of your Chanhassen Community Expert.