Carver County Dairy Day Dinner, Princess Coronation Set for March 25
Carver County is set to crown its Dairy Princess at its annual dinner event.
According to the Sun Patriot, the Carver County Dairy Day Dinner is set for Saturday, March 25, and will be held at the Mayer Community Center.
This year marks the 65th year of crowning the young ladies who will serve as Carver County’s Dairy Princesses. The dinner also recognizes Carver County dairy farmers, as well as individuals and businesses that support the continuation of dairying in Carver County, the article said.
- ‘Grease’ Comes Back to Chanhassen Dinner Theatres
- Construction on Senior Living Campus in Chanhassen to Start This Summer
- Four Chanhassen Football Players Sign National Letters of Intent
- Eastern Carver County Schools Recognized at State School Board Conference
- New Apartment Development Under Consideration for Downtown Chanhassen
This local update courtesy of your Chanhassen Community Expert.