Book Donations Needed for Upcoming Arboretum Sale
According to the Chanhassen Villager, books of all kinds are being accepted until Sept. 19, and can be dropped off at the Arboretum’s Snyder Building.
The annual event offers a huge inventory of gently used books on all subjects, including gardening, cooking, mystery novels and poetry, the newspaper said. The sale is open to the public (no scanners allowed) and is free with Arboretum gate admission, which is $12 for adults, and free for members and ages 15 and younger.
All proceeds from the sale support the library’s extensive and rare collections, publications and activities. The Andersen Horticultural Library is part of the University of Minnesota Library System and is the only horticultural research library in the Upper Midwest, the Villager said.
The three-day event is scheduled for 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Oct. 3-5 in the Snyder Building. For more information on the library, click here.
- Chanhassen Fire Department Adds 3 New Firefighters
- A Look at Eastern Carver County Schools
- Lake Ann Park: Chanhassen’s Premiere Park
- The Beaches of Chanhassen Are Calling
- Chanhassen Resident Graduates as Holy Family Catholic’s Salutatorian