Bongards Creameries to Expand Chanhassen Headquarters
Bongards Creameries, the 109-year-old, farmer-owned cheese co-op, will more than double the size of its newly acquired Chanhassen headquarters with a new addition.
According to the Star Tribune, the co-op bought a 9,500-square-foot, single-story office building last year for $850,000 in the Chanhassen Business Center, and now plans to add a 13,070-square-foot, two-story addition to the original building.
The new section will provide space for office and warehouse uses, meeting rooms and a test kitchen that will allow clients and other official visitors to sample new products from Bongards, the article said.
- Chanhassen Rotary Launches ‘Pay it Forward’ Community Service Project
- Chanhassen AutoMotorPlex Offers Car Enthusiasts Ability to Create a ‘Garage Mahal’
- Chanhassen’s Downtown Can Support Much More Business, Consultant Says
- School District Recognized for Behavior Intervention Work
- Anna Broll is Carver County’s Princess Kay Finalist
This local update courtesy of your Chanhassen Community Expert.