Applications Sought for Chanhassen’s Teen Volunteer Program
“This program encourages teen leadership and responsibility through community involvement and volunteer opportunities,” the city’s website says. “We provide participants with job training opportunities while working recreational programs [through] the summer. Volunteer opportunities may consist of youth programs and activities, office assistant, day camps, community events and park maintenance.”
Applications are being accepted online, and those with any questions can call Katie at 952-227-1122.
- City of Chanhassen Launches Annual Bicycle Helmet Program
- City of Chanhassen Posts Numerous Open Job Positions
- New Senior Housing Development Approved in Chanhassen
- Make-A-Wish Grants Wish for Chanhassen High Student
- Study Names Chanhassen as Top City for Young Families in MN
This local update courtesy of your Chanhassen Community Expert.