Chanhassen Farmers Market Founders Recognized by City Council
Two men who founded the Chanhassen Farmers Market have been recognized by the city.
According to the Chanhassen Villager, Jim Bledsaw and David Boorsma were recognized Feb. 27 by Chanhassen Mayor Denny Laufenburger and the Chanhassen City Council for their years of service.
Bledsaw and Boorsma opened the market back in 2004 after receiving unanimous support from the Park and Recreation Commission and City Council.
The Chanhassen Farmers Market is set to open for the season in early June, and the market is open on Saturdays from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. in City Center Park next to the Chanhassen Library.
- Construction on Senior Living Campus in Chanhassen to Start This Summer
- Four Chanhassen Football Players Sign National Letters of Intent
- Eastern Carver County Schools Recognized at State School Board Conference
- New Apartment Development Under Consideration for Downtown Chanhassen
- Chanhassen High School Debaters Earn Third Place at Tournament
This local update courtesy of your Chanhassen Community Expert.